Saturday, April 17, 2010

A little Easter

Hello Friends and Family,



Here is a pic from my first official Easter Egg Hunt. You can imagine how suprised I was when the bunny started talking to us and it was the voice of the hospital chaplin that I met when I was born. Our friend Luke was inside that costume, crazy. The day was very windy and I didn't feel like leaving mama to look for eggs, so I just chilled with her. It was very exciting to watch Cole and I look forward to showing him up next year.

More thoughts to come, as soon as I can figure out how to upload more pics. Oh, I almost forgot, the last 3 nights I have slept through the night. Feeling like a million bucks! And I have a new boy cousin!! His name is Isaac and I can't wait to meet him. Aunt Colleen and Uncle Chris are doing awesome!!



No comments:

Post a Comment