Friday, April 2, 2010

Lately

Here are a few photos from life lately. This was dada's first time to give me a bath, mom normally bathes me and dada bathes Cole. This is mamma and I before church on Palm Sunday. Mom and Dad were pretty excited that I slept through most of the service.
This is my friend Jane. We are a month apart and finally got to meet!! She lives in the Mountains so it is hard for us to get together but her brother and Cole are also super close in age. Mommy always says she wishes they lived closer.




That's all for now!



1 comment:

  1. Dear Gwen,

    You are an awesome little blogger for such a young lady! Maybe you'll grow up to be a super cool reporter or news anchor! Anyway, just wanted to say that your photos are precious! Tell your Mom I said she looks GREAT in her Palm Sunday picture! Way to go on sleeping through most of service by the way...there was a baby girl in our Easter Vigil service that was NOT sleeping. That's okay though, Jesus loves screamers too! I hope I get to meet you and your brother one day and visit your parents! Your parents are such amazing people...you're a lucky girl!
    Well, gotta go for now. Awesome bumbo (sp??) by the way!

    Love,
    Molly Gobel

    ReplyDelete