Wednesday, March 10, 2010

Hello


Hello Family and Friends,


I noticed that Cole had a blog and decided I needed one too. I am a busy girl and seems like everyone else around here is too. Despite my hectic schedule, I thought I would start giving you updates on our family from my point of view. So, hopefully you will enjoy! This past Monday, I think it was Monday, I was just sitting enjoying watching Cole play when I realized I could reach up and turn on my very own music. Mom got really excited and tried to catch me in action (above picture) but I was too quick for her. She gets excited about the smallest things. None-the-less, now I can start my own dance party whenever I would like. If you are ever around, feel free to stop over and join in the fun!!

1 comment:

  1. BFF, I am so excited that you can finally turn on the music for us at your house! We need some nice background tunes to drown out your big brother's screams! :) (Although I secretly like them because I have a crush on him and wish he gave me more aggressive hugs.) Anyways, can I borrow those leggins you have on in that pic?

    love,
    honey

    ReplyDelete